The Future of Fitness Podcast: Vulnerability in Crisis…and Cat Memes
I had the pleasure of being invited back onto The Future of Fitness Podcast recently with my good friend Eric Malzone. If there’s ever a time to sit down, take a breath, and really talk about your feelings…it’s now.
There’s no sugarcoating anything.
At this point I want nothing more than to tell 2020 to just go stfuuuuuuu.
Like many other fitness professionals out there I’m at a loss as to what to say and what to expect. I’m trying to figure things out as I go too.
- Should I purchase the Pro or Business plan on Zoom?
- How can I best serve my clients?
- What can I expect once things turn back to normal? What will “normal” even be or consist of? What percentage of clients will come back to the gym?
- How hard am I going to have to resist tossing my face into an ax over (gym) lease and rent negotiations?
- Will my wife ever see me NOT wear gray sweatpants again?
I don’t know a lot, but what I do know is that it’s okay to feel our feelings during this weird, weird time. I don’t know about you, but I feel pretty damn vulnerable of late and I discuss it during my chat with Eric.
Give it a listen below.
Or check it out on The Future of Fitness website – HERE.
Or iTunes – HERE
Did what you just read make your day? Ruin it? Either way, you should share it with your friends and/or comment below.
Share This Post: