I had no idea that maternity swimwear would be so difficult for me to find! There are options almost everywhere, but I had a hard time finding suits that I liked, had good reviews, provided coverage, and didn’t break the bank.
Since I will be pregnant for the entire summer, maternity swimwear is a necessity for me. Our pool has opened in a small capacity, so when I can, I head there to cool down a little bit.
I had the best luck with maternity swimwear on Nordstrom (no surprise there) and also found a few suits on ASOS. I also liked the options H&M and Gap. And believe it or not, two of the swimsuits below are from Amazon.
Maternity Swimwear Picks
I own #5 and #6 and love them both!!
1. This one piece is so cute and I love the abstract pattern.
2. I love the scalloped edges on this suit!
3. I really like this bikini. It looks high-end and I love the pattern, but the price is unbeatable.
4. The off-the-shoulder trend is sometimes a little much for me, but I really love this one piece. Shoulder ties are a cute detail and the color guarantees it’ll be flattering.
5. This is the Hatch dupe I purchased. I wish I could order everything from Hatch (cutest maternity clothes EVER) but like I said, I won’t be pregnant forever, so it’s hard to justify their prices. But this GAP suit is almost the exact same suit for a fraction of the cost. You can see it on me here. (Side note about Hatch: They also sell Hatch at ShopBop and ShopBop has great sales so I keep an eye out there!)
6. This patterned suit is so affordable, and all the reviews say it’s great for maternity. Sure enough, it fits my 6 month bump perfectly! I love it!! I ordered a medium and it fits perfectly. And the ties make it easy to adjust as my shape changes.
7. I might just have to get this one. It’s more frilly than the others, but also affordable. If you’re more of a pink girl, try this one.
8. I think the straps on this are really nicely done. They’re really thick which means really supportive and I like the ruching detail at the hips.
9. Another amazon find that I LOVE. This comes in lots of other colors as well. I ordered it in a medium and it was too small in the chest, but otherwise very pretty. (But that may be a me problem!)
10. A striped bikini! I love stripes, and this simple suit is so cute.
11. This one piece is another good choice. I love the bow detail and feminine top.
12. I love this red suit! The v-neck style is really flattering and the color is the best. It might be the the next suit I order (and then I think three suits is plenty, ha!).
If you have places that you love for maternity swimwear, please send them along!